Certified Scrum Training
3Back offers a comprehensive curriculum on agile software development and Scrum training to assist you and your teams regardless of which adoption stage you’re currently in. Our most popular courses, and those recommended to provide or reinforce the fundamentals, are our certified courses:
Certified ScrumMaster - 2 days
Certified Scrum Product Owner - 2 days
Certified Scrum Developer - 3 days
Certified Scrum training is available for individual registration at public venues or as a private on-site engagement for your company. All certified Scrum training is recognized by the Scrum Alliance. The Scrum Alliance is the original international certifying body for Scrum training and is supported by a vast community of over 250,000 enthusiasts focused on the agile pathway of Scrum.
Agile Development Workshops
In addition to our certified courses, we offer a wide variety of specialized trainings and workshops to increase your teams’ depth of knowledge on agile development and the Scrum process. Each course or workshop is designed to address specific pain points that are common among developing Scrum and agile teams.
- Agile Distributed Teams - 2 days
- Scrum For Leadership - 2 days
- Scrum For Teams - 1 day
- Scrum Bookends - 1 day
What is Scrum?
Scrum is a lightweight process framework for software development. Although commonly referred to as an agile methodology, “framework” is the preferred term among Scrum and agile experts, expressing the difference between Scrum and other more rigid or “heavy” methods.
Agile methods or frameworks such as Scrum focus on people over processes, enhancing software development by accounting for the element of human and team dynamics. Conventional software development methods like waterfall are products of the manufacturing age and assume that software can be built in the same manner as a product on an assembly line. However, when manufacturing a product on an assembly line, the specifics of the desired outcome are known. This is rarely the case in software development. Scrum and agile development address this by working in tight cycles, increasing the feedback loops and ability to adapt to changing requirements.
Why Scrum & Agile Training?
- Don’t waste time! Transforming your team or organization to a new methodology is a big undertaking. Organized training will give you the kickstart you need and save you valuable time otherwise wasted on costly trial and error.
- Stop attrition! Increase employee retention by creating a work environment where teams feel valued and empowered.
- Compete with the best! Bring your products to market faster by learning to adapt to the market’s changing desires.
- Delight your clients! Learn valuable skills to help you determine what your customers really want out of their software as well as techniques for delivering it within budget.
- Applied Agile – We understand that nothing accelerates learning like a solid foundation of “why” followed by intensive hands-on experience, enabling students to learn how to make well-informed decisions based on Scrum and agile methods, not just reiterate principles they’ve heard.
- Free Scrum Study Guide – Get a free Scrum Study Guide ($49.95 value) when you attend our CSM course and be prepared for the exam!
- 99% Pass Rate – 3Back students have over a 99% pass rate on their first attempt at the Scrum Alliance Certified ScrumMaster exam.
- Accredited Training – 3Back is a Registered Education Provider (REP) for both the Scrum Alliance and PMI. Other courses vary based on length of instruction.
- Exceptional Customer Service – 3Back is more than just a company. We are a belief system and a way of life. We understand that our clients’ success is our success and we strive to show it in everything we do! Drop us a line and find out for yourself: support@3Back.com
- Need More Reasons? See what our customers are saying…
Read our Policy on Cancellations, Reschedules, Substitutions and Retakes for Public Courses.