3Back Exclusive San Diego Scrum Training Attendees
Where: San Diego, CA
Why Attend 3Back’s Certified ScrumMaster Scrum Training?
- Delivered San Diego, CA by scrum industry experts
- Develop a real product in class
- Sharpen essential scrum and agile skills
- Discover the impact of how agile/scrum works
- Earn Your Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) designation from the Scrum Alliance.
- We make San Diego, CA scrum training fun and provide lunch
CSM Special: ONLY $900 with code: “sunnyscrum”
Who Should Attend Certified ScrumMaster?
- People on all levels of the corporate structure dealing with rapidly changing demands
- Product Managers, Testers, PM, Analysts, Developers, Managers, Directors, CIO’S, CTO’s, CMO’s, and CEO’s
Recommended Prerequisites for Certified ScrumMaster
High Quality Training from Top Scrum Experts at 3Back
- Delivered by leading Scrum trainers locally in San Diego
- Training ulitzing modern adult learning practices
- Robust simulations and relavent Scrum applications
Certification & Scrum Alliance Membership
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) designation upon completion of online assessment
- One year membership to the Scrum Alliance ($50 value)
PMI Professional Development Units (PDU’s)
- PMP’s – 14 PDU’s from PMI® upon completion of this course.
Certified Scrum Trainer’s Doug & Dan Explain Scrum in a Nutshell!
Optional Reading for the Certified ScrumMaster
Exploring Scrum: The Fundamentals (People, Product, and Practices) by Dan Rawsthorne and Doug Shimp . Dan Rawsthorne and Doug Shimp have trained and coached thousands of people, most of them whom are already using Scrum, their most common complaint is that they need help to do it right. And many (if not most) of them need some help.
This book is for them and others like them.
This book is not an introductory text. Dan and Doug assume that those who read this book know, or think they know, something about Scrum. This book takes a deep, exploratory, look into the Scrum framework, and offers advice about how to think about it, and how to use it. Some of this advice is philosophical, some is pragmatic, some is practical, and some of it is controversial.