As work becomes more complex and involved, many Agile Teams frequently find themselves immersed in an interesting mix of projects where it is not obvious how to “Get to Done.” These Teams are challenged with the deceptively simple question: What does “Done” mean and how will I know when I am finished?
What if there were a fundamental equation that helps Teams to seamlessly answer that question?
There is. And you’ll find it in our newest white paper, aptly titled, Done.
The Done White Paper will help you:
- Understand why shifting your focus from “Getting it Done” to “Getting to Done” is a crucial step in awareness.
- Identify and appreciate the intrinsic concept of Professionalism and how pride in craftsmanship cultivates what Done looks like.
- Realize the harm in establishing a Definition of Done before there is clarity with work.
- Explore how Acceptance Criteria, Team Norms, General Agreements and Standards of Care are vital to your Team’s ability to successfully Get to Done.
- Discover the integral aspect of Due Diligence and its impact on the individual, the Team and the organization.
- Leverage your mastery of the real-world equation for Done to detect and engage in the right conversations at the right time.