Agile Estimating & Planning –A one day training workshop
DATE : Saturday April 29th 2017
VENUE: Signature Consultants – 7160 North Dallas Parkway Plano, TX 75024
Agile project management is a fast growing project management methodology across the world. The approach has various components and levels. Agile Estimating and Planning is one of the key factors that influence the outcome of any project. This workshop on Agile Estimation and Planning addresses how best to create practical, useful and reliable plans for the releases and sprints. Participants will be taught various techniques for deriving relative estimates.
- Agile development frameworks
- Agile vs non Agile Planning
- Agile Estimation Concepts
- Relative vs Absolute Estimation Techniques
- Units of estimation
- Re-estimation procedures
- Release/Sprint/Iteration planning
Completion of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Agile adapting planning
- Agile Requirements gathering technique
- Plan release and sprint goals
- Judge and forecast team’s velocity
- Reducing risk of going beyond the timelines
- Supporting better decision making for timelines and capacity
- Contingency and buffer planning for Agile
What you will get?
- Earn 8 PDUs towards CCR for existing PMI PMP & ACP Certified professionals.
- Earn 8 SEUs towards your Scrum Certified Professional (CSP)
- Participation certificate
Course Price: USD $595.00