The excitement around ScrumH, as a framework for solving the challenges highly complex organizations face in Scaling Scrum, has been tremendous. In fact it has been so positive that we have scheduled a conference in St. Louis. During the conference we will be focused on the evolution of Scrum in today’s market and workplaces. And we will be providing you with the tools, skills, and techniques to make Single and Multi-Team Scrum work for you.
Learn to implement the most Agile, clean, and flexible version of Scrum to be found.
Join our Senior Agility Instructors, and other Industry Experts, as we deliver a full-day of hands-on, experiential learning geared for the complex challenges of your Agile workforce. The Scrum Zone Conference is an intensive primer on Scrum’s newest variant. Walk away with the Agile ingenuity to make Scrum work better in your reality.
With a focus on observational-based learning, the Scrum Zone Conference includes a dynamic keynote speech delivered by a renowned voice in the global Scrum community and sessions on topics including:
ScrumH Agility Fundamentals
- Recognize why Agility is a highly-disciplined activity in decision making and accountability.
- Discover how Team-based Agility impacts the workers and deciders.
- Leverage your understanding of Agility to foster an Agile culture for your Team and organization.
ScrumH Done Fundamentals
- Understand why shifting your focus from “Getting it Done” to “Getting to Done” is a crucial step in awareness.
- Explore how Acceptance Criteria, Team Norms, General Agreements and Standards of Care are vital to your Team’s ability to successfully Get to Done.
- Attain mastery of the real-world equation for Done to detect and engage in the right conversations at the right time.
ScrumH Well-Formed Team™ Fundamentals
- Establish the three critical factors that drive teams to be well-formed.
- Analyze the definition of a well-formed team to identify conclusions that impact your work.
- Gain a greater understanding of well-formed teams to spur your team’s performance.
ScrumH Scaling Fundamentals
- Identify the challenges that scaling presents in managing effective and efficient growth and adaptability.
- See how organizational Governance works in tandem with Structure to make or break good scaling.
- Evaluate your organization’s ability to scale, grow, and thrive.
ScrumH Leadership Fundamentals
- Comprehend the importance of the Team Captain’s Triad of Responsibilities in fostering Team unity and momentum.
- Discern how different decision-making styles impact Team involvement and growth.
- Determine how using appropriate decision-making styles gain Team trust and respect; transforming the Team Captain into a ‘real’ Leader.
- Establish the evolution of the three significant variations in Product Ownership: ScrumP, ScrumG, and ScrumH.
- Learn how ScrumH transforms Team roles in Development: Production, Product Ownership, and Scrum Mastering for increased productivity and better teamwork.
- Incorporate your knowledge of ScrumH with new insight for Scrum success.
To view the day’s full agenda click here
Space is Limited. Reserve Your Spot Now.
All cancellations must be received in writing or by email by May 25, 2018
A $95.00 processing fee will be incurred.
No refund of any kind will be given for cancellation requests received after May 25, 2018.