Duration: 1 Day
- Backlog of items to drive a constructive implementation of Scrum.
- Actual activities and outcome will vary based on the stage of Scrum implementation in your
organization currently but commonly include Sprint setup, initialization, or improvement.
Scrum Application Workshop — Overview
Why is Scrum Application Important?
Scrum Application Workshop — Agenda
The final agenda for this customized workshop will be designed collaboratively with you and your organization based on improvement areas identified during preceding conversations and training. Common focus areas may include:
- Applying and Clarifying Scrum Language and Terminology
- Mapping Traditional Positions to the Roles of Scrum
- Identification of Individuals Suitable for the ScrumMaster and Product Owner Roles
- Clarification and Identification of Management Roles in the Scrum Environment
- Story Writing and Estimation
- ‘Definition of Done’ and Acceptance Criteria
- Backlog Creation – Analysis and Discussion
- Backlog Prioritization
- Sprint Initialization
- Identification of Opportunities to Apply and Adapt the Scrum Framework
- Applying Scrum with Scrum
Workshop Goals and Objectives
- Quick-start adaptation of the Scrum framework with clear direction and confidence
- Increasing effective communication between ScrumMaster, Product Owner, Development Team Members and Leadership
- Adapting the Scrum framework to your organization’s unique environment
- Identifying a Scrum Pathway® for effective implementation
- Creating and grooming your Scrum transition backlog
Who Should Attend?
The Scrum Application Workshop is appropriate for those who will be responsible for driving Scrum forward in your organization. These roles may include:
- ScrumMasters (or those targeted to fill the ScrumMaster role)
- Product Owners (or those targeted to fill the Product Owner role)
- Team Leads
- Development Team Members