Our lifelong journey with scrum over the past 25 years has been a life-changing experience. Having witnessed its transformative powers, we’ve put in the effort to pass this knowledge on to others. To make scrum more accessible and available as a development tool, our Scrum Leadership Series offers three levels with two books each, helping people dive deep into scrum’s results-driven process. People using these scrum books can take their development processes to a new level, and our material also gives them access to additional extras for tremendous success. Whether you want to improve yourself or your project, scrum is here for you.
Here are the books our team has authored.
Guidebooks - Application
- Foundations of Scrum
- Scrum Mastering I: Facilitating Improvement
- Scrum Mastering II: Building Great Teams
- Scrum Mastering III: Organizational Improvement
- Product Ownership I: Leading a Team
- Product Ownership II: Making Hard Decisions
- Exploring Scrum: The Fundamentals
- Scrum Study Test Prep Guide