A seasoned Enterprise Coach & Trainer, Project Manager, Speaker and IT professional with over 21 years working with fortune 500 companies to improve their culture and effectiveness. He is experienced in leading teams and organizations in agile transformations, leading them to flourish by reaching an increased potential to deliver their product faster with quality, through positive culture change and productive, self-managed environment.
He concurrently holds some of the top certifications in the industry:
(Certified Enterprise Coach, CEC), (Accredited Kanban Trainer, AKT), (Project Management Professional, PMP)
Rick is actively involved in the Florida Agile Community which aggregately totals over 5,000 members:
- President/ co-founder of the South Florida Agile Association (SFAA)
- Founder of the IPC CIO Agile Experience which has helped hundreds of C Level executives better understand the Agile transformation journey
- VP of Membership for South Florida PMI Chapter
- Scrum Alliance South Florida User Group Founder
- Co-founder of the IBM Rational South Florida User group
Rick’s foundation in Agile started as a student athlete, playing high school basketball in Florida. There he discovered the importance of a highly functioning team. He acknowledges that while his team may not have been composed of all-star players, their team pulled together to beat some of the best teams in the state, ultimately leading to their becoming state champions. This memory and sensation have driven Rick in his ongoing success and in his drive to remain part of high performing teams.
As an Agile Instructor, he is able to continue to fulfill that passion.