Real World Scrum Knowledge. In Your Back Pocket.
For anyone who is new to the world of Scrum; its foundations, its principles, its nuances, there’s a lot to digest. That’s the inspiration behind Scrum 101, to cut through some of the high level, intellectual, book smart aspects of Scrum and give you the introductory scoop on Scrum.
Scrum 101 offers teams real-world ways to apply the agile philosophy to, simply put, get the job done right. Scrum 101 is written in a digestible, usable format to help you hone your Scrum skills with a keen eye and take big steps toward reaching the ultimate goal of becoming a well-formed Team.
All content in Scrum 101 reflects the Scrum Foundation Learning Objectives (LOs) prescribed by Scrum Alliance® for certified coursework. These Learning Objectives, derived from Scrum Guide, Agile Manifesto, 4 values and 12 principles, and Scrum Values, take the following into consideration:
- Every implementation of Scrum is different.
- Teams and organizations apply Scrum within their context, but the fundamental framework always remains the same.
Scrum 101 topics include:
Who Does What: Scrum Roles
- Project Owner, ScrumMaster, Development Team
- Business Owner, Stakeholder, Subject Matter Expert
The Big Four: Scrum Events
- Sprint Planning, the Daily Standup, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
The Right Tool for the Job: Scrum Artifacts
- Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, and the BuildUp Chart
Use Scrum 101 as a back pocket guide to lay a strong Scrum foundation, prepare you for Certified ScrumMaster Training (CSM) or get you ready to enter your first sprint.
Foster greater agility, performance and satisfaction. Subscribe to our email list and receive your free copy of Scrum 101.
Download Scrum 101